It’s been more than seven months since the start of the development of Packfire Framework for PHP and many great features grew and cultivated in Packfire. Today, we have many features such as YAML, OAuth, Mustache and so on.
By end of October, we are going to make over Packfire Framework for PHP and release the newer version under major version 2.
Planned changes for Packfire Framework 2.0 will include:
- Removal of installation scripts
- CLI application management interface
- Code Generation for modules, controllers, views, classes etc.
- Application Asset and Package Management
- HTTP (maybe seperate application on its own) application management interface
- Modular application packaging
- PHP 5.3 Namespace and Autoloading
Along the way we’re still testing and ensuring that existing features run bug free on multiple platforms. If you have any feature request, or want to contribute an idea, do write in to us. We’re on Facebook and Twitter too!