It’s pretty amazing how within one month Packfire Framework has greatly improved. Last month, Packfire was released as 1.0-sofia and over the month many new features, code fixed and performance improvement were integrated. Today Packfire Framework 1.0-elenor is presented.
The following is the change log summarized from the Git commit messages:
- Command Line Interface (CLI) MVC routing implemented
- Setup Application updates and code compatibility
- CLI and HTTP interfacing improvement for request and response
- Inverse of Control (IoC) Services Loading streamlined and performance improved.
- Travis CI Integration for build making and tests
- Routing improvement in performance and efficiency
- YAML parsing improvement
- many other minor bug fixes and code improvements
Overall Packfire Framework’s performance and stability has greatly increased from the previous version.
Thank you AppFog for your generousity. The management console for cloud services is really great and scalable. Check out their pricing plans (Packfire uses their free 2GB plan to host the downloads).